Our team of seven! In scripture, seven is the number of perfection. Sounds good to me!
Here’s the plan for our trip:
- We will work on the housing project our church funded and put the finishing touches on that.
- The women of the group will be working with widows to teach them skills they can use to make a living. They will also be a tremendous encouragement to them.
- We will be helping to prepare and celebrate the dedication of the housing complex on December 1, World AIDS Awareness Day.
- We will be helping to distribute 280,000 thousand meals that Impact Lives www.impactlives.org (and the WNBA helped provide (if it arrives on time — please pray for this)
- We want to seek the Lord about what “big thing” Edinbrook may be able to help with next.
- Leave the Twin Cities at 7PM and fly to Amsterdam.
- From Amsterdam tomorrow we fly to Abuja, Nigeria (the capital)
- We drive part of the way to Gembu on Saturday (it’s a 15-18 hour drive)
- We arrive in Gembu some time on Sunday.
- Then–it’s off to work we go, laying a little Jesus-style love on some hard working missionaries and some very precious Nigerians.
Thanks for tracking with us and praying for us!